Everyone’s primary device for storing their important files is obviously the hard disk. We may drop files such as software, videos, images, movies and other important data in this magnetic device. However unexpected deletion of these files or problems with the hard disk are quite natural. And finally we loss the access to this data. However its possible to recover files even after deleted from hard disk. Here I will show you how to recover deleted files from hard disk using EaseUS data recovery.
EaseUS data recovery tool recovers deleted files from formatted or deleted partition in local and external drives, memory cards or from emptied recycle bin. EaseUS has free and premium versions, free version can have only limited functionality and only able to recovers files upto 2 GB. Though recovering files using EaseUS is much easier than other softwares. Follow the below steps to recover files from windows using EaseUs data recovery.
Recover Deleted Files From Hard Disk – Steps
- Download EaseUS data recovery Wizard and Install it.
- Launch EaseUS and select type of the lost data, then click next.
- Next select the drive you want to scan and click on Scan.
- Perform deep scan if you do not find the deleted file.
- Now the deleted files will be shown in the window.
- Click on Recover and select the path to which the files to be saved.
- Finally the lost files will be recovered to the previously specified path.
That’s all the steps you need to know. For greater success rate its recommended not to put any files to the drive where deleted file exists. And do not select the same drive for saving deleted files.
Recommended To Check: How to Permanently Delete Files From Android and Make it Unrecoverable
There are other useful software available like EaseUS. Recovering deleted files using Recuva is a best alternative for it. If you know more free and premium software for data recovery let me know it by comments.